Sunday, February 22, 2009

La Mesa Dam Dalag

La mesa dam has always been my dream trip since I was a kid. Finally last week, I had the opportunity to fulfill this dream. The place was as beautiful as I had imagined. The fish as big and aggressive as in my dreams.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The fish weren't biting that day except for this guy who blasted my SPRO frog as it was passing a tree trunk. The fight was surprisingly long for a dalag and at one point I actually thought it might be something else.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro, how can one get to La Mesa Dam to fish? You were not in the La Mesa Ecopark only, right?

Unknown said...

Bro, how can one get to La Mesa Dam to fish? You were not in the La Mesa Ecopark only, right?

Unknown said...

I bet may kilala sa loob yan, kaya nakapagfishing sya sa main dam... may gamit pang speedboat.:)